Narkasa Api: Is an Application programming interface that enables the use of functions allowed by Narkasa.
Narkasa API is an instant interface that can be used for the following;
- To perform buy/sell transactions
- To perform withdrawal transactions,
- Viewing trading history
- Viewing financial transaction history
- Viewing market information
- To view balance and wallet information
Steps to create an API Key:
2. After logging into your account, click the "Account" page.
4. Click on the “API” tab.
5. Fill in the requested information in the "Create an API Key and Secret" form.
API Key Name: Give a name to the API key you wish to create.
Ip Address Assignment (Optional): Insert an IP address you wish to assign to the API key created.
TipAn API Key will be available from any IP address if you do not wish to assign a specific IP address.
You can assign a different authorization method to the API key created.
- Using NarKasa API service, you can perform your withdrawals by simply clicking on the “Withdrawal” button.
- Using NarKasa API service, you can perform your market sale or buys by simply clicking on the “Sale/Buy” button.
- Using NarKasa API service, you can track your activities by simply clicking on the “Read” button.
WarningYou can protect your account by choosing and API key authorization for any purpose. You can create a maximum of 5 API keys for your intended use,
6. By clicking on the 'Create an API Key' button, you will successfully complete the API key creation process.
Important Information"Secret Key (API Secret)" will only be shared with you once! You will not be able to view it again. You must copy your custom-made Secret Key for safekeep.
You can view and delete API Keys that you create on the API page as needed.
You can view and delete API keys that you create on the API page as needed. Please visit the link; to https://apidocs.narkasa.com to review more detailed API documentation.