In Narkasa, fast order buy-to-sell transactions are made on the Buy-Sell page.
A Buy/Sell order is the type of order that happens quickly at the current price. The user only determines how much Buy-sell they want to trade.
In BTC/USDT, purchases are made from the amount of BTC available in your wallet and from the amount of USDT in your wallet.
You can read our help article for detailed information about the fast order.
You can see the current prices of cryptocurrencies by clicking on the " Market" tab on the homepage.
On the Markets page, you can see the current price of the pair or all the pairs you will choose the highest price, the lowest price, the change within 24 hours, and the trading volume of the selected cryptocurrency on Narkasa. You can type any cryptocurrency you want in the search box.
- Log in to your Narkasa account.
- Click the Buy-Sell page in the upper left corner.
- Select the parity you want to trade. (For example, if you want to use the BTC/USDT) You must select the first currency from the pop-up window and the second currency from the fiat currency at the top right. (USDT: A stable cryptocurrency worth US dollars.)
- Decide how much you want to buy and sell in the Buy panel, and enter the Buy panel's quantity box. It usually happens at that moment because your transaction will take place at the current price.
- You can see your completed orders in the "My Trade History" panel.
In Narkasa, you can click to trade Buy-sell transactions.