In Narkasa, buy-to-sell transactions by ordering the market are explained on the PRO page with BTC/TRY parity. As well as being done on the PRO page, buy-sell transactions can be made with the order of the market on the Buy-Sell page.
You can click to trade on the Buy-sell page.
Market order is run at the current price. This type of order that you can give only by specifying quantity in your quick transactions. In BTC/TRY, purchases are made from the amount of BTC available in your wallet and from the AMOUNT of TRY in your wallet.
You can read our help article for detailed information about the market order.
You can see the current prices of cryptocurrencies by clicking on the " Markets" tab on the homepage.
On the Markets page, you can see the current price of the pair or all the pairs you will choose the highest price, the lowest price, the change within 24 hours, and the trading volume of the selected cryptocurrency in Narkasa. You can type any cryptocurrency you want in the search box.
- Log in to your Narkasa account.
- Click the PRO page in the upper-left corner.
- Select the parity you want to trade. (For example, if you want to use the BTC/USDT)
- You must enter the quantity you want to make buy/sell by selecting the market order in the "Quantity" field. Since your transactions will take place at the current price, the price information is not entered. You can trade with your existing TRY balance using the 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% buttons under the quantity tile to enter the quantity easily.
- Since market orders will occur immediately at the current price, they usually switch to the " My Trade History" panel without waiting in the " My Open Orders" panel.
- You can see your orders in the " My Trade History" panel.
In Narkasa, you can click to trade on the PRO page.