Last Update Date: 18.01.2021
NARKASA SOFTWARE TRADE CORPORATION
I hereby accept and declare that I give my "EXPRESS CONSENT” to the transfer of the aforementioned personal data gathered for the purposes stated above to NARKASA’s domestic and foreign affiliates and subsidiaries, shareholders, business partners, representatives, consultants, service providers and third party service providers.
The person involved may send his consent within the framework of this document in the following manners:
- Via mail to the address of NARKASA at Huzurevler Mahallesi Maslak Ayazağı Caddesi No:4 H/201 Sarıyer/İstanbul/Turkey,
- To the registered electronic e-mail address (KEP), via a secured electronic signature, a mobile signature or the e-mail address previously registered with NARKASA. E-mails may be sent to email@example.com or the NARKASA KEP address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The consent may be revoked by filling in the “application form”.
If a request is made by a third party on behalf of the person concerned, a power of attorney issued by a notary public must also be submitted on behalf of the applicant.
It is obligatory that the following information is mentioned in the application;
- Name, surname and if the application is in writing a signature,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. identification number, for nationals of other countries the passport number or, if present, identification number
- Official residential or company contact address,
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
- Subject of the request,
Information and documents regarding the request should be included in the application.
NARKASA declares and undertakes to finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request.
In cases where the application is rejected by NARKASA, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; the person involved has the right to object to the Committee within thirty days from the date of receipt of the response of NARKASA and in any case within sixty days from the date of application.