Narkasa > Balance > Withdrawal
- "https://narkasa.com/" be sure you visit our official Narkasa site.
- After logging into your account, click on the "Balance" page.
- Click on the "Withdrawal" tab from the page that opens.
- Select "Turkish Lira (TRY)" from the pop-up menu.
- Choose a bank to transfer money into your bank account.
- Enter the TRY amount you wish to withdraw in the Quantity box. If you want to withdraw your entire TRY asset, you can withdraw all the TRY amount in your balance by clicking the '+' icon to the right of the amount box.
- Type the IBAN number of the account you will withdraw the money to. If you wish to save the IBAN number you wrote, you can click on the checkbox.
Important InformationThe money in your Narkasa account can only be withdrawn to an account registered in your name. Otherwise, your transaction will not take place and transaction fee deduction will occur.
- Click on the "Withdraw" button.
- 2FA method selected according to your security options;
- Google Authenticator; Enter verification code.
- SMS Authenticator; Verify with the code sent to your mobile phone.
- Yubikey Authenticator; Insert Yubikey into a USB port on your computer and Tap Yubikey to confirm installation.
- E-Mail Authenticator; Verify with the code in your mailbox.
TipEven if you do not enable two-factor authenticatior methods, e-mail authentication will be applied for withdrawals.
From this section you can follow the status of your process and access detailed information about your transactions. Your last transaction will be listed at the top of the page.
Please read our help article to learn more about Narkasa Withdrawal transaction fees.