When you log in from a device that is not registered with the Narkasa system, you will be informed by e-mail.
With device authorization, you can see and manage the devices you enter into your Narkasa account with date and time information.
1. "https://narkasa.com/" be sure to visit our official Narkasa site.
2. After logging into your account, click on the "Account" page.
3. On the page that opens, click on the "Security" tab.
4. Click on the "Device Management" button under Security options.
5. You can delete the device from your account with the "Remove" button located next to the device / devices you are not sure of.
Read our Security Management article on device authorization and other security measures.